A. Articles sent to the editor of the Journal Atthiflah must follow the technical provisions as follows:
- Articles are original writing, not plagiarism, not adaptations, not translations, not just compilations, and not summaries of opinions or books of others.
- Articles are the result of theoretical research or empirical research that has never been published in any journal, and also not sent together to other journals.
- The topics described or discussed are something significant and informative in the context of contemporary Early Childhood Islamic Education studies.
- The substance of the article is enriched or sharpened through theoretical perspectives (insider and or outsider)
- Articles contain aspects of novelty or perfecting old findings that have not been stated by other authors, both approaches, theories, and solutions, in order to open new understandings or meanings and inspiration for a problem or phenomenon found in contemporary education studies.
- Articles are written in Indonesian in an effective and academic language style (KBBI standard), and are adapted to the style of the journal. In field research, for example, it must include the place and date of the interview or observation.
- Articles may be written in two or more
Article Writing Provisions
Articles sent to the editor of Atthiflah Journal must follow the technical provisions as follows:
- Articles written in Indonesian standard writing range with spacing of 1.5 lines spacing on A4 size HVS paper with a writing length of 15-25 pages. Articles are written with a Microsoft Word program with a font size of 12px.
- Article submission can be sent in print out as much as 1 copy along with CD to Early Childhood Islamic Education Study Program (PIAUD) of Islamic Institute of Daruttaqwa Gresik (Jl. KH. Syafi'i Gg. Syaikhuna Suci Manyar Gresik East Java 61151 Tel. (031) 3953728), or sent via email to address: email@example.com, or via Online Submissions
- Articles must be submitted no later than two months before the journal is published.
- Systematics of articles begins with abstracts (max. 200 words, using Indonesian and English) followed by keywords; introduction (academic problems), discussion (substance of article), closing (findings, theoretical implications, and conclusions), and a list of references.
- The research article contains: (a) title, (b) name of researcher, (c) abstract, (d) keyword, (e) introduction (problem, purpose, and benefit), (f) method, (g) result and discussion, (h) conclusions and suggestions, and (i) reference list.
- The name of the author of the article (without an academic degree, position, or rank) is included with the correspondence address, e-mail address, and or telephone number of the office, home or cellular telephone.
- References are in the form of footnotes, not on notes, in notes, and or end notes.
- Referrals in articles use the footnote model by paying attention to the specifics of referenced references, such as books, translation books, volume or volume books, anthology books, articles in anthology, articles in journals, articles in encyclopedias, articles on websites (internet), articles in mass media (magazines, newspapers, etc.), theses, theses, dissertations, and scriptures. As an example:
- Buku: ‘Umar Farûkh, Târîkh Ṣadr al-Islâm wa al-Dawlah al-Umawîyah(Beirut: Dâr al-Malâyîn, 1970), 243.
- Buku Terjemahan: Chalmers, A. F., Apa itu yang Dinamakan Ilmu? Suatu Penilaian tentang Watak dan Status Ilmu serta Metodenya, Redaksi Hasta Mitra, (Jakarta: Hasta Mitra, 1983), 26.
- Buku berjilid: Nadîm Marghalî dan Usâmah Marghalî, al-Mursịd ilâ Kanz al-‘Ummâl fî Sunan al-Aqwâl wa al-Af‘âl, 1, Ḥadîth ke-2454, (Beirut: Muassasah al-Risâlah, Cet. Ke-3, 1989), 121.
- Artikel dalam Buku: Sarjuni, “Anarkisme Epistemologis Paul Karl Feyerabend”, dalam Listiyono Santoso dkk, Epistemologi Kiri, (Yogyakarta: al-Ruzz, 2003), 155.
- Artikel dalam Ensiklopedia: Samsu Rizal Panggabean, “Dîn, Dunyâ dan Dawlah” dalam Ensiklopedi Tematis Dunia Islam, Vol. 6, (Jakarta: PT Ichtiar Baru van Hoeve, t.th.), 50.
- Artikel dalam Jurnal: ‘Abd al-Amîr Zâhid, “al-Khitậb al-‘Almânî al-‘Arabî al-Mu’âsịr: Târîkhîyatuh wa Bunyatuh al-Mawḍû’îyah” dalam al-Minhâj, Vol. 27, (Kairo: Muassasah al-Ahrâm, 2002), 14.
- Artikel dalam Media Massa: Muhammad AS Hikam, “NU dan Gerakan Civil Society di Indonesia”, Suara Pembaruan, 03 Agustus 1994, 1.
- Artikel dalam Internet: Hâshim Sâlih, “Jamâl al-Bannâ bayn al-Isḷâḥal-Dînî wa al-Tanwîr” dalam www.assyarqalawsat.com/24-Mei-2004/ diakses 20-Juni-2008.
- Skripsi, Tesis, dan Disertasi: Thaha Hamim, “Moenawar Chalil’s Reformist Thought: A Study of an Indonesian Religious Scholar (1908-1961) (Disertasi--McGill University, 1996), 81.
- Kitab Suci Al-Qur’an dan Injil: Al-Fâtiḥah 1: 4; Perjanjian Baru, Yoh. 20: 31
- Articles are written in the form of essays. Ranking of section titles is stated with different fonts and does not use numbers / numbers on section titles: Rank 1, All Capital Letters, Bold, Flat Left Edge: Rating 2, Capital Letters and Small, Thick (Bold), Flat Edge Left: Rating 3, Capital Letters and Small, Italic, Flat Left Bank
- The Reference List only contains references that are actually referred to in the text.
B. Article Templates and Letter of Copyright Agreement
The article has to be in the form of Microsoft Word Document with the file extension of .docx or .rtf (Rich Text Format) or in the PDF format (.pdf), and Click here to get download about Letter of Copyright Agreement.