Attaqwa: Journal of Islamic Education (p-ISSN 1693-0649 e-ISSN: 2620-3901) is published by Islamic Religious Education Study Program of Islamic Institute of Daruttaqwa Gresik, East Java, Indonesia since 2003 (offline).
This journal is focused on the development of Islamic education, both locally, nationally and internationally through the publication of articles and research reports.
The journal publishes empirical and theoretical research covering all aspects of Islamic Education
- Deradicalization of Islamic Education
- Strategies and Methods in Islamic Education
- Philosophy of Islamic Education
- Islamic Education Policy
- Gender and Islamic Education
- Comparison of Islamic Education
- Islamic Education and Science
- Nusantara (Local Wisdom) Islamic Education
- Pesantren Education Islamic Education and Social Transformation
- Leadership of Islamic Education
- Figure of Islamic Education
- Islamic Education Management
- Curriculum of Islamic Education
- Innovation of Islamic Education
- Madrasah Education
At least two reviewers independently review every manuscript submitted to Attaqwa: Journal of Islamic Education in the form of "double-blind peer review". The decision for accepted, accepted with revisions, or rejected is based upon their reports/recommendation. In some instances, the editor may submit an article for review to another, the third reviewer before making a decision, if necessary. Click here to get the information about reviewers guidelines.
Published twice in a year (biannually) in Mart and September.
All article published in Attaqwa: Journal of Islamic Education is Open Access. Open Access Publishing implies that all readers, anywhere in the world, are allowed unrestricted access to full text of the article, immediately on publication in Attaqwa: Journal of Islamic Education. No payment is collected from the readers for accessing and using the articles.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This license means that this publication is used by:
- Attribution (BY), which requires attribution to the original creator
- Non-Commercial (NC), of which the work is not used for commercial purposes
No submission, processing, page, colored figures or publication charges are received from authors or elsewhere. All articles are freely available as early online and on the day of publication on the journal.
To check the possibility of plagiarism, using the Google Scholar and also use other plagiarism checker software.
The article must below 30% of plagiarism.
- Word for word Plagiarism. The author uses the words of other authors (exactly) without mentioning the source.
- Plagiarism over the source. The author uses the idea of others without giving enough recognition (without mentioning the source expressly).
- Plagiarism of Authorship. The author acknowledged as the author of the paperwork of others.
- Self Plagiarism. Included in this type are authors publish one article in more than one editor of the publication. And recycle paper/papers. That is important in self-plagiarism is that when taking his own works, then the creation of new works produced must have a meaningful change. This means that the old Works is a small part of the new works were produced. So readers will get new stuff, which is really the author of pour on the paper using the old paper.
This journal not utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...