Attaqwa: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan Islam
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Penyerahan belum diterbitkan sebelumnya, atau sedang dalam pertimbangan jurnal lain (atau sebuah penjelasan belum disediakan dalam komentar kepada editor).
- Teks harus sesuai dengan gaya selingkung jurnal, dan sesuai dengan aturan penulisan yang terdapat pada Panduan Penulisan, pada menu Tentang Jurnal.
- File naskah dalam format file dokumen OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, atau WordPerfect. (.doc; .docx; .rtf)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and emails entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for journal corresponding purposes and will not be available for any other purposes.