Paud is one of the most important things in building one's future, because success in Paud will have an impact on the progress of a nation. At this age the structure and function of the brain is developing and its influence is sedentary to the further development of children's behavior and personality. So they are very appropriate if used as an initial community formation of national character. Nationality-oriented education in Early Childhood (AUD) is expected to prepare them to become someone who has an identity both in local and global communities, and has a vision to build a world together in a global culture. One way for children to receive subject matter (for kindergarten subject matter using themes), is through games. These games include traditional games. In traditional games, we can develop a sense of togetherness, mutual cooperation, reducing selfishness, etc. Playing on children has a very important meaning because through playing children experience development in all aspects of their lives, however, the challenge now is the game tools and hero figures from other countries that affect children a lot, addressing this need for change by instilling insight nationality in play activities and educational game tools used by early childhood, and try to connect the forms of games or activities with aspects that are developed. nationalism-oriented education model in early childhood education uses a thematic approach, so through this theme various kinds of children's potential can be developed, national values ??that want to be socialized and transformed in learning activities in an integrated manner developing abilities, physical motoric, skills, cognitive, science, art, language and habituation, using learning activities that are designed with the concept of learning while playing.
- Anggani, Sudono. Sumber Belajar dan Permainan Anak Usia Dini. Jakarta: Grasindo, 1992.
- Bakry, Noor M. Pancasila Yuridis Kenegaraan. Yogyakarta: Liberty, 1994.
- Borg, Walter R. & Gall, Meredith D. Educational Research: An Introduction. New York, London: Longman, 1983.
- Convention on the Rights of the Child (Konvensi Hak-hak Anak). Unicef, 1990.
- Departemen Pendidikan Nasional. Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah. Kurikulum TK dan RA. Standar Kompetensi. Jakarta : Direktorat Pendidikan TK dan SD, 2004.
- Dewantara, Ki Hadjar. Pendidikan: Bagian Pertama. Yogyakarta: Majelis Luhur Persatuan Taman Siswa, 2009.
- Lembaga Perlindungan Anak DIY. Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 23 Tahun 2002 tentang Perlindungan Anak. 2006.
- Mahfud, Choirul. Pendidikan Multikultural. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2006.
- Sugianto, Mayke. Bermainan, Mainan, dan Permainan Anak Usia Dini. Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi, 1995.
- Sunarso dkk. Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan. Yogyakarta: UNY Press, 2008.
- Suyanto, Slamet. Dasar-dasar Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini. Yogyakarta: Hikayat Publishing, 2005.
- Yayasan Amal Bhakti Ibu. Anak Indonesia Membangun Budaya Damai. Jakarta: 2005.